What's the best app for screen capturing in android?

I'm kinda lost in a huge amounts of apps for screen capturing in ****** play and don't know what to choose lol, would somebody tell me what do you use for capturing or what's the best app in your opinion?

When I use my sister's phone (Wiko Stairway), I simply push "lock" + "volume down" and it tooks a perfect screenshot, saved in the gallery.

You don't even need one. There's a method of capturing your screen on every smartphone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't even need one. There's a method of capturing your screen on every smartphone.
What Kindred. Press the shutdown button and the volume down button simultaneously and you'll get a screenshoot, if that's what you need.

I dont think hes talking about screenshots. Screen recorders need a rooted android. Just pick the one with the best ratings.

If he's talking about screen recorders, I have no idea why he got lost in the 'huge amount' of 20 shitty apps.

I can't find a screen capture app for my ipad running under ios7, seems like apple doesn't allow it, does anyone have a solution?

No guys i'm not talking about screen recorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
Press the shutdown button and the volume down button simultaneously and you'll get a screenshoot, if that's what you need.
Doesn't work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't find a screen capture app for my ipad running under ios7, seems like apple doesn't allow it, does anyone have a solution?
Screen capture photo? Simply "Push start/stop button (at top in left) and home button (the circle with a white square)" Then remove your fingers, if you heard a sound then go to your Photos and here your capture.

Tutorial - http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/scr...pod-iphone.htm

Agent008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvanii
Посмотреть сообщение
No guys i'm not talking about video recorder.

Doesn't work!
Tell me what smartphone you have or just type in ******: "How to take a screenshot with [insert smartphone]?". Every smartphone has its own key combination. Samsung's method for example is pressing the shut down/sleep mode button and the home button at the same time.