way to speed up the lifting of the files to Filezilla

Hi guys

i just find the way to speed up the lifting of the files to Filezilla and share it with you

http://*********/dkyw0t7VRY8

Video

move to Tools and Files

Ok, I will check it. Hope it works.

Gonna Check it Soon

This doesnt increase you upload speed, unless the ftp servers connection speed limit is lower than your upload, and the server doesnt limit to just one connection.
This might speed up the connection establishment though, so the connection can be prepared while theres still another upload running. Depends mostly on the FTP server if this will give a noticeable boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
This doesnt increase you upload speed, unless the ftp servers connection speed limit is lower than your upload, and the server doesnt limit to just one connection.
This might speed up the connection establishment though, so the connection can be prepared while theres still another upload running. Depends mostly on the FTP server if this will give a noticeable boost.
Agreed + it depends on your internet speed.

It's transfer, or upload.

This just raised the number of simultaneous transactions. If you transfer one big file it won't matter in the slightest

Some FTP servers will ban you for having a high number of upload connections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't care , what i need... just More speed to raise my files and i'm feeling fine because i can be raise wordpress in 2min

Anyway Thank you for the [information