SA-MP 0.3z R3 server update

Great work!
Nice Kalcor!

Useless update, we need more functions for samp. Why this update took so long, it could have been done in 1-2 week?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaradam
Посмотреть сообщение
Useless update, we need more functions for samp. Why this update took so long, it could have been done in 1-2 week?!
It's security update. Not major update like 0.4a will be.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It is better than nothing, maybe Kye is making something that will surprise us you never know, at least some security patches has been made in this update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaTTrO
Посмотреть сообщение
It's security update. Not major update like 0.4a will be.
Yeah, i understand. The only thing i dont like, it took 3 months to develop this update? Security patches are good, but it needs to be fixed after the first release.

Nice Work Again.

That sounds awesome Good job Kalcor

Awesome KALCOR

Now the flood connect over.

Great Job

Thanks for this Update, it very nice!

Great work!

Thanks for the update Kalcor.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It might be useless for the one who is not running a server or not facing any attacks yet.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, i understand. The only thing i dont like, it took 3 months to develop this update? Security patches are good, but it needs to be fixed after the first release.
If you don't know, 0.3z R3 was being tested by the servers which are owned by SA-MP beta testers. So fixing, debugging, and testing takes time. According to this post, he was also writing re-writing HTTP code so I'm assuming he was going to post this update after re-writing it but the attacks got really serious that's why Kalcor had to release it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Those messages aren't meant to be in there. I was half way through rewriting the script HTTP code and had to release a server update.

This might be slightly annoying for any servers that use those functions. They'll be gone by the next server update/version.

Nice !

Great, I suppose. Do you however have an idea of when a fix will be out that will make NPC's be able to use weapons properly again? It was fully functional until the release(s) of 0.3z.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=496588

ya ! i was Only waiting For it

KALCOR ROCKS !

Nice

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's likely more he only just recently got fedup with everyone being whiny bitches about it, not spending 3 month doing it

Awesome Work

Wow, great ! Like all days

Thank's Kalcor