Ubuntu GTA Samp 0.3z No Hud & No Textdraws

Good day I have GTA On My Ubuntu system Installed with Wine so far so good
Now I See No HUD and No Textdraws
Could Someone Please Help me if it goes

Whats your version of Ubuntu, i think you need the latest, im not an expert on this but try Single player mode, note the problems compare them to SAMP or it could be a problem with your computer

Sorry if i didnt help solve the problem im not an expert on Ubuntu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasim
Посмотреть сообщение
Whats your version of Ubuntu, i think you need the latest, im not an expert on this but try Single player mode, note the problems compare them to SAMP or it could be a problem with your computer

Sorry if i didnt help solve the problem im not an expert on Ubuntu
Hello, it is Ubuntu 12:04 LTS: LTS = Long Time Support

Im pretty sure its a problem with your OS, but i mainly thinks its your OS or Graphics, i had the same issue the once on windows, i had a top graphics driver at the time and it turned out to be a problem wit the OS, it could be either, im unsure, it may be the same for you but i dont really know,

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextherimp
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, it is Ubuntu 12:04 LTS: LTS = Long Time Support
LTS = Long Term Support.

Well to be straight-forward with you SA-MP was never "meant" to run on anything other than windows. How-ever, it may be a graphics card issue assuming it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that your not using windows, the system the program was actually made to run on.

What are your computer/graphics/video card specs? Have you tried to re-install SA-MP/GTA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonD
Посмотреть сообщение
Well to be straight-forward with you SA-MP was never "meant" to run on anything other than windows. How-ever, it may be a graphics card issue assuming it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that your not using windows, the system the program was actually made to run on.

What are your computer/graphics/video card specs? Have you tried to re-install SA-MP/GTA?
Yes I have installed as well as New Samp gta My graphics card is an R7 260X

now it is

Disable GLSL in Winetricks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Disable GLSL in Winetricks.
Hi now everything runs well no more bugs, but could you tell me how I always disable GLSL in Winetricks