SetPlayerVirtualWorld Problem

I've got a FBI HQ problem when someone spawn in FBI HQ he spawn in another world and he can't exit the HQ and if you joined HQ from outside by "F" and you want to exit you can,hope you can help me or tell me how to know the world of the interior

We need to guess your code?

You can try when the guy logs off, you save his virtualworld too.
And when he spawns, set his old virtualworld.

here's the code
else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][playerteam]==FBI){
if(debuglvl>=2){
format(dbg,sizeof(dbg),"[DEBUG] Setting %s spawn to hq: PlayerTeamNumber=%d, GetTeam=%d , TeamName=%s",PlayerName(playerid),PlayerInfo[playerid][playerteam],GetPlayerTeam(playerid),PlayerInfo[playerid][PTeamName]);
Debug(dbg);
}
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 246.19,117.20,1003.21);
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,100009);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,10);///3
SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
return 1;
}

and how can i save their world,sry i know that i am acting like an idiot but i am too new in scripting

SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,100009); delete this from your code

tried to delete it but after deleting it,it still bugged you can add me on skype to communicate better and join the server to test it by yourself :mido.mashakel732

pawn Код:
else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][playerteam]==FBI){
if(debuglvl>=2){
format(dbg,sizeof(dbg),"[DEBUG] Setting %s spawn to hq: PlayerTeamNumber=%d, GetTeam=%d , TeamName=%s",PlayerName(playerid),PlayerInfo[playerid][playerteam],GetPlayerTeam(playerid),PlayerInfo[playerid][PTeamName]);
Debug(dbg);
}
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 246.19,117.20,1003.21);
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,0); // Here was the issue.
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,10);///3
SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
return 1;
}

Still not working :/

Anyone contact with me on skype here :Mido.mashakel732 to join the server and test it his self