[GameMode] [GM] Adrenaline (Racing)

In, theory, it tells you which way you are going. The truth, it tells you where the next checkpoint is. New features for 0.2, why do wanna go removing them? !! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac3r
In, theory, it tells you which way you are going. The truth, it tells you where the next checkpoint is. New features for 0.2, why do wanna go removing them? !! lol
Lol you misunderstand what i mean, the arrows are usually red with a black outline, not white. They change from white to red with black outline in the middle of the race sometimes. I want it as single player is, not white arrows.

LOL oops, I jumped the gun. To be honest, I blame your post, it wasn't clear enough. :P
But yeah, goodluck correcting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SiN
C0met ]
How come sometimes there are white arrows in checkpoints and is there a way to remove them?

I don't know, I was assuming it was a sa-mp bug as other people seem to be having it with their modes. I don't think anything in my script could cause it. The white arrows seem to go back to normal after about 5 checkpoints.

I want to post a race package but I don't know if I have to make a new thread or post em here :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Ob>TheBigShow
I want to post a race package but I don't know if I have to make a new thread or post em here :S
Neither do I lol. You are free to post it here if you want, I can even edit in a link in the first post

Nice work but I have one little problem, I made a race then I added it to the rotation, then I went /track to change the current race to my race. During the middle of the race I just made, another race just started and I was taking to that race and it pissed me off. Is there a way I can skip to this track without it taking me to the track the game wants?

Add more time to the track

This looks great =]

thanks i like this GM , you brilliant

but you did the new version its include the thing you did in the last for the files in scriptfiles to be in the Adrenaline folder?

if not so please post it

download link is broken :S

Nice it alot fun the script.

How can I turn the server on?
I don't see anything for it only 2 files.

This is actually an amazing script but what about Freeroaming and or using your own cars?

New link please

"Anti-crash stopped you from being gridded. Type /rescueme" after spawn

Help me please! How can i fix it?

Looks very nice
Does it work on sa-mp 0.3z ?

GooD

nice one i would like to use some of these to work on my new server

Well, good gamemode.