[FilterScript] Over-Heated Sparrow (BETA Version 1.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice
Thanks.

To those looking at the comments, thanks for even noticing, and if you don't try it, I would like to know why. If you like it give me feedback so I know what to keep. If you don't like something about it, tell me so I can fix the problems... I remember the days when everything had good feedback like this, it seems to me like the forums have died recently! Nobody every gives actually feedback...

Thanks anyways, to everybody!

Broken LINK !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesambia
Посмотреть сообщение
Broken LINK !!!!!!!!!
I noticed, all of my dropbox links are failing. I just checked and all of the files are their.

Hmm, for some reason this particular file is 0 kbs. I will look around on my old hard drive for more information. (I recently changed from an old 500gb to a 2tb, so I've got some searching to do...)

Its very nice (y)

well done

I haven't tested this because currently I don't have time to, but at least the idea itself of having the Seasparrow's gun heat up as you hold the fire key, and needing to release it for the gun to cool down, is frankly an amazing idea!!
However I have one doubt: is that tail rotor damaging script packed with this, or is it optional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
Посмотреть сообщение
I haven't tested this because currently I don't have time to, but at least the idea itself of having the Seasparrow's gun heat up as you hold the fire key, and needing to release it for the gun to cool down, is frankly an amazing idea!!
However I have one doubt: is that tail rotor damaging script packed with this, or is it optional?
Actually the links are down and I can't find the files to re-upload. I will re-design this concept and that tail rotor thing will not be included (on a side note it's actually pretty cool).

The files have magically re-appeared in my dropbox. This was the oddest thing that has ever happened to me while using dropbox :/...

Ofc, links are updated. Open suggestions because I plan on updating this now that the files have reappeared.

How can you block the player from shooting the mg btw?

There is no way to stop the bullets.

UPDATED (Feb 22, '15): Read Dev. Log!

Good Morning

It is unfortunate that when the stop have to pull the progressbar does not fall, remove to see this one down.

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darking_Vador
Посмотреть сообщение
Good Morning

It is unfortunate that when the stop have to pull the progressbar does not fall, remove to see this one down.

thank you
I don't understand, your english...

Hello

when you shoot up the progressbar and turns red

when you shoot the more necessary the progressbar down and turns green.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello

when you shoot up the progressbar and turns red

when you shoot the more necessary the progressbar down and turns green.
That's what it's supposed to do. When it's red the vehicle gets damaged over time until it begins to cool down. That's literally the whole point.

P.S. Try using ****** Translate, I think it's English is better than yours (no offense, you're just had to understand)...

You can do tests.

It takes longer shoot and shoot again for progressbar is.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can do tests.

It takes longer shoot and shoot again for progressbar is.
It's supposed to be like that. If you shoot enough to OVER-heat it's not going to cool down instantly. That's the whole point of this fs, that's why it's called OVERheated.

Uploaded to GitHub. Will update. Suggestions welcome.

The damage idea is great for the instance, but if you were more inclined on RP, you could simply block their weapon shots whilst the gun is overheated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_SMalls
Посмотреть сообщение
The damage idea is great for the instance, but if you were more inclined on RP, you could simply block their weapon shots whilst the gun is overheated.
There isn't a native way to block it, so if I were to do that I'd integrate Slice's weapon config. Of course that'd have to be optional because not everybody wants to use it. IMO, everybody SHOULD be using it.