Server script?

Im so desperate for a fort carson script, i need a good one with working factions and shit,i searched all over and i cant find a good one, anyone have on?

Sincere apologies if this is in the wrong section

script it yourself.. whats hard making a gm..

You're better off coding it yourself, as SupaVZ already said. Reasons being; you'll have to fix existing bugs or add new things (assuming you're opening a server), don't rely on people to do your work for you because you won't learn anything that way.

Here's a faction script I wrote for another user, it's an example you can use. And here's a Fort Carson script that got released four days ago and which is very up to date. Both those links are working scripts you specified you wanted in your OP, and they took me less than five minutes to find.

Don't expect things to be done exactly the way you want them to be, the only way that will happen is if you code things yourself.

But Mionee I don't really think he searched over and over I just think he's to lazy to do it 1. himself, and 2. to lazy t o press Search.

The simple answer is that you are a lazy man that doesn't want to learn how to script and also doesn't want to search. If you want a unique script, you need to learn scripting and script ypu very own script that will have a good playerbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaVZ
Посмотреть сообщение
script it yourself.. whats hard making a gm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
Посмотреть сообщение
You're better off coding it yourself, as SupaVZ already said. Reasons being; you'll have to fix existing bugs or add new things (assuming you're opening a server), don't rely on people to do your work for you because you won't learn anything that way.

Here's a faction script I wrote for another user, it's an example you can use. And here's a Fort Carson script that got released four days ago and which is very up to date. Both those links are working scripts you specified you wanted in your OP, and they took me less than five minutes to find.

Don't expect things to be done exactly the way you want them to be, the only way that will happen is if you code things yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
But Mionee I don't really think he searched over and over I just think he's to lazy to do it 1. himself, and 2. to lazy t o press Search.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirMark
Посмотреть сообщение
The simple answer is that you are a lazy man that doesn't want to learn how to script and also doesn't want to search. If you want a unique script, you need to learn scripting and script ypu very own script that will have a good playerbase.
You should make your own gm/script.
If you make your own gm/script that benefits are:
If you make your own gm you will know all functions + you can add new features in gm or as possible you will not use filterscripts.
If you do not your own gm/script - in short download that benefits are:
You can enjoy the gm/script (thats it).
If you download any 1 if you found you can't see all functions just because that script owned by someone else.
You must edit some functions of your compatibility.
If you host the server, players may found that its not your script.
You may ask the owner for hosting gm.(If possible)