Screen Recorder.

What's a good screen recorder? I need one that will both record my desktop AND keep recording when I go into SAMP.
Currently all the ones I try, record SAMP as just a black screen instead of the actual game.

Faststone, recorder and editor.

Camtasia Studio, the best recorder and editor ever, I think it also records games, I suggest you to use it.

Also, cracking it will help ya a lot, since it's only a 30 days trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inn0cent
Посмотреть сообщение
Faststone.
I have Faststone but when I look at the recorded video, when it shows me going In-Game on SAMP It's just small black screen. It's not full screen game, and doesn't show anything that's In-Game.
Perhaps I have wrong settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Посмотреть сообщение
I have Faststone but when I look at the recorded video, when it shows me going In-Game on SAMP It's just small black screen. It's not full screen game, and doesn't show anything that's In-Game.
Perhaps I have wrong settings?
Hmm.., It works fine here. Well try Camtasia Studio which HyDrAtIc said.

https://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html

I think BandiCam is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by FahadKing07
Посмотреть сообщение
I think BandiCam is good
BandiCam doesn't have a high quality, thus it doesn't have an editor, and it says BandiCam above unless you crack it, or buy it, and it's not a (so great) recorder at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
BandiCam doesn't have a high quality, thus it doesn't have an editor, and it says BandiCam above unless you crack it, or buy it, and it's not a (so great) recorder at all.
Yea, Its not a perfect one.
Check this http://video-game-recorder-software-...enreviews.com/ and from far my knowledge you are not going to get any good one for free. Either you need to buy it or crack it.

Dxtory is the best imo.

Get a cracked version though, otherwise you get that huge watermark. It's not laggy at all, even bad computers can use Dxtory.