Payday system help

Hello everyone. I'm trying to make a payday that will be called every hour. I checked many filterscripts on forums but all of them start a one hour timer under OnGameModeInit.But I want the payday to be called at the end of each hour like 1:00:00, 5:00:00 etc...If I use the methods I found it would be random as hell as it would depend on when I started the server. I hope you guys can help.

pawn Код:
forward Payday(playerid);

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
    SetTimer("Payday",TIME,true);
    return 1;
}

public Payday(playerid)
{
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, $$$$);
    return 1;
}

I think you didn't read what I wrote...Any idiot can do that. But I need it to give payday at the end of an hour not an hour after starting the server.

Well it depends. How are you using the time for an hour?
If you're using a one second timer for your time in hours/minutes, just check when minutes == 0, then issue the payday.

Well, I am doing the same thing but with seconds, as the minute will be 0 for 60 seconds which means they gonna have 60 paydays. But sometimes it gives you your paycheck and sometimes it doesn't

If you have a 1 second time, every 60 seconds you can use a function like this to see if it is different (every second is unnecessary) or you can use 60 second timer, but here is an example:
pawn Код:
//somewhere at the top of your script create g_iHour, like so:
new g_iHour = 0;

forward SyncTime();

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    //other code here
    new        
        iTmpHour,
        iTmpMin,
        iTmpSec;
    gettime(iTmpHour, iTmpMin, iTmpSec);
    g_iHour = iTmpHour; //current hour is set when gamemode starts
    //other code here
}

public SyncTime()
{
    new
        iTmpHour,
        iTmpMin,
        iTmpSec;
    gettime(iTmpHour, iTmpMin, iTmpSec);
    if((iTmpHour > g_iHour) || (g_iHour == 23 && iTmpHour == 0))
    {
        //It is a new hour
        //your code here
    }
}
If you call SyncTime(); in a timer it will check the time, if the hour is different to what it last was then it will execute the code you enter.

Oh now I see how that works. I saw that same code on an NGG edit when I tries to look at their payday system but I didn't understand how it worked so I didn't use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirou123
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh now I see how that works. I saw that same code on an NGG edit when I tries to look at their payday system but I didn't understand how it worked so I didn't use it.
Funnily enough, I actually wrote that from scratch and then realised it was pretty much the exact same as NGG ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSirrah239
Посмотреть сообщение
Funnily enough, I actually wrote that from scratch and then realised it was pretty much the exact same as NGG ^_^
Thanks champ!