Be LEGAL get FIVE GTA Games for only 8.99Ђ on Steam

Don't miss this summer sale. Sale ends in 20 hours from this post.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/901583/

Have fun playing

My requirements to play these games:

1- New PC
2- Paypal Account
3- Bank Account
4- Good Internet
5- A Coca-cola in my fridge.

No gta 5 ? wtf this sucks

I was unlucky, I already got GTA IV complete pack (includes EFLC) before the summer sale, it was $6.99. I'd get that pack instead then.

Lol, took me almost a week to finish downloading GTA IV ahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA 5 isnt out for pc yet. The only game I would get from that is iv and liberty city stories, but i have them. The rest is just easier to torrent tbh.
I hope that you know that this statement can get you banned easily

Anyways. Yeah, for anyone being cheap around here this should be a total must.
Got them way before anyways but for those who haven't it's nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение

1- New PC
2- Paypal Account
3- Bank Account
4- Good Internet
Or just go to a local 24/7 and buy paysafecards, easy, no accounts or anything, just a code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение

1- New PC
2- Paypal Account
3- Bank Account
4- Good Internet
Not hard to get a bank account or use parents debit cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope that you know that this statement can get you banned easily

Anyways. Yeah, for anyone being cheap around here this should be a total must.
Got them way before anyways but for those who haven't it's nice.
I dont think so. As far as I am concerned, I am just stating an opinion. I am not posting links or encouraging people to torrent. I am stating the simple fact that it exists and it is easier, especially for samp because of the version problem to torrent. I did buy all these games and most likely more than once. I did not say that I torrented but rather that it is a viable option.

Getting hands on a credit/debit card or bank account may be harder for some people than others think. not everyones mom or dad will give their kids a credit card or even let them use one online with a computer probably infested with malware and viruses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont think so. As far as I am concerned, I am just stating an opinion. I am not posting links or encouraging people to torrent. I am stating the simple fact that it exists and it is easier, especially for samp because of the version problem to torrent. I did buy all these games and most likely more than once. I did not say that I torrented but rather that it is a viable option.

Getting hands on a credit/debit card or bank account may be harder for some people than others think. not everyones mom or dad will give their kids a credit card or even let them use one online with a computer probably infested with malware and viruses.
PSC, Steam Cards, Online/Offlinepayments, friends.
Just to name a few easy options for those who don't get to do online banking and stuff.

Also I know that there's some countries where it's not that easy as in others but I was just stating that
this easily can get you banned as in that it happened to others before. ^^

The version problem can easily be bypassed even with the steamversion.