Another ERROR

C:\DOCUME~1\user\Desktop\MARXRE~1\GAMEMO~1\PRRP.pw n(53436) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Код:
	{
53436			 	ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid, AIRCRAFTJOB, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Aircraft Pilot","Information:\nThis job can be used to earn money by delivering cargo via aircraft.\n Once you have cargo in the aircraft, fly to the checkpoint to deliver it.\n You can earn up to 500$ per drop\n\nLocation: You may find this job at Los Santos Airport.\n\nNote: There is no skills for this job & you cannot earn more then 500$ per run.", "Done", "Cancel");
			}
		}
	}
	else if(dialogid == SMUGGLEJOB2)
	{
   		if(response)
		{
			ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid, SMUGGLEJOB3, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Drug Smuggling", "Commands:\n\n/getcrate [name(Pot/Crack)]\n\nLocation of job: This job can be obtained outside the Crack Lab, at the job icon (yellow I).", "Done", "Cancel");
		}
	}
	else if(dialogid == SMUGGLEJOB)
	{
   		if(response)
		{
			ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid, SMUGGLEJOB2, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Drug Smuggling", "Note: There is no reload time for drug smuggling and you do need to level it up to obtain more money. There are 5 levels for this job.", "Next", "Cancel");
		}
	}
	else if(dialogid == TAXIJOB)
	{
   		if(response)
		{
			ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid, TAXIJOB2, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Taxi Driver", "Note: There is no reload time for taxi fares and there are no levels for this job. In other words, you do not need to level it up to earn the max money you can.", "Next", "Cancel");
		}
	}
	else if(dialogid == TAXIJOB2)
	{
   		if(response)
		{

Anyone can help me? I will rep you if you help me

Does ShowPlayerDialogEx even exist (as a native SA:MP function) or is it something you coded yourself?

If so, show the code for ShowPlayerDialogEx please.