Weird server "freeze" after explosions

Alright, I had this happen to me every time a player is killed in an explosion. The server would then completely freeze. It does NOT mean that the server crashes, but the scripts don't run at all. No filterscripts, no plugins.

I use TogglePlayerClock() & run SetPlayerTime() to set the player's time every few milliseconds because it gives nicer weather transition effects (a good interpolation). This also provides a somewhat good level of debug. If I die, everything in the script stops working. I can spawn, but like expected with TogglePlayerClock, 6 hours will have elapsed and the clock will carry on at 1 min/s. No commands or script functions work. The server is like a potato, no RCON commands can be run (edit: that is untrue, rcon say, reloadfs, unloadfs and loadfs still work, but nothing else), the only thing left to do is kill the server and restart.

This ONLY happens with explosions involving VEHICLES. If I blow myself up with a rocket launcher or a grenade, the bug does not occur. It, however, does occur very often with vehicle explosions, and sometimes fires. I often have unfriendly visitors mainly from the Russian Federation on my test server trying to hack into my RCON whom I ban instantly, but that happens ALSO when my server freezes, so, in total:
  • Only WorldInit settings (classes, TogglePlayerClock(), etc.) save
  • Everything else seems to have frozen, all comands and RCON functions are inaccessable, both from IG and from the Dedicated Server prompt
  • Server networking works, i.e. server is shown on Master Server with player list BEFORE the crash, RCON also seems to be accessable remotely
  • The only way to resolve this, as my experience suggests, is killing the process and starting over
  • The server is running on Windows.

Problem solved. A heads up, using SetPlayerSkillLevel in a loop caused this freeze. The reason it only happened when I was blown up was that the script only happened when the person's HP was below 15.

Thanks for sharing I hope this may help others too who have similar problems