Uhh, is it just me?

Is it just me or are many websites not working, even a lot of SA:MP servers don't appear to be responding for me.

I tried going on websites such as "Down or not" but they won't load either!

?!!?

I tried rebooting router but to no avail, just seems like half the internet is broken.

Limited download? Overloaded connection? Contact your ISP.

What happens when you try to load then? I keep getting "No data received" on Chrome for the last couple of weeks but it's just my crappy connection I guess.

I asked my mother and she said we're on unlimited (quota) broadband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
What happens when you try to load then? I keep getting "No data received" on Chrome for the last couple of weeks but it's just my crappy connection I guess.
I still use the outdated IE but I believe the problem occurred on Chrome when I tested. The message was "This page cannot be displayed".

It seems the problem went a few minutes after rebooting the router for the second time and hopefully it stays this way.

Do you have a virus scanner? If so, which one do you use? If not, check your firewall.

My previous virus scanner often blocked websites even though they weren't malicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have a virus scanner? If so, which one do you use? If not, check your firewall.

My previous virus scanner often blocked websites even though they weren't malicious.
It's already fixed (fixed itself)
Thanks.

The internet has had some big problems over the last few weeks, however it should be back to normal now.