[Map] Shop [Second map]

Shop

Hey all my new map! [2nd] i did it 3 days and i done! [Not fully] i will be updating this map so if you wanna see more of this map just subscribe the topic. If you want this map [Free] add in skype vitalijus727 and sumbit message. Please rate ?/10 [Last map ratings 9/10]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89EoHgh0NHE[/ame]

Anyone will rate or somthing this map?? I were working so hard on it

Cool . 9/10
Keep it up

+REP

I see flickers and abuse of the same texture

The exterior door opening inward

4/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpK
Посмотреть сообщение
I see flickers and abuse of the same texture

The exterior door opening inward

4/10
Hey, upload your own map... Everything is good with exterior door and its my 2ND map... I will not count your vote...

I have to agree 4/10 is what its worth second map you have a lot to work on but maps tend to get better the more you make so I wouldn't sweat a shitty map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I have to agree 4/10 is what its worth second map you have a lot to work on but maps tend to get better the more you make so I wouldn't sweat a shitty map.
Not for me i don't have any older samp objects like 0.3d or 0.3c....

How you made these walls? I mean... which object?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnogaja
Посмотреть сообщение
How you made these walls? I mean... which object?
Type villa if you using MTA

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWupiazZzLT
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, upload your own map... Everything is good with exterior door and its my 2ND map... I will not count your vote...
The section isn't for rate maps, is for share maps. You only want rate without codes. Completely wrong section.

For the last you need count the negative votes for improve.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone will rate or somthing this map?? I were working so hard on it
Nice map

Nice map 9/10

5/10 good try

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpK
Посмотреть сообщение
The section isn't for rate maps, is for share maps. You only want rate without codes. Completely wrong section.

For the last you need count the negative votes for improve.
I said F*** OFF don't read or even come to my topics and dont rate post or do somthing in mine threads becouse you rate maps like -8/10 then you say everything is wrong, then you are trying to get code, but you can dont even think about it OT: Your f***** photo sucks please change it and f*** off of my topics you f****** b**** okay??!

I know you mentioned it's your second map, but the guy above me is right. You placed object one into each-other, so the texture flickers. I would try to solve that, if I were you.
I encountered this when I made my island and solved it quickly. Plus, you can try to put some more fitting textures for the map's purpose. Otherwise, nice job.

And yes, this section is for downloadable maps, not showcasing. You should post the codes or ask a mod to move this thread to it's right place.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I said F*** OFF don't read or even come to my topics and dont rate post or do somthing in mine threads becouse you rate maps like -8/10 then you say everything is wrong, then you are trying to get code, but you can dont even think about it OT: Your f***** photo sucks please change it and f*** off of my topics you f****** b**** okay??!
lol.

You are posting it in the incorrect section, and you need to post codes. If you want to show off a map, you should post it here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21 - other than that, the flashing objects (as everyone already mentioned) are no good and you should try to get rid of them by playing around with the coordinates, placing some overlapping objects higher than others should avoid the flashing.

Also, if you can't stand constructive criticism or feedback, don't post a topic. It's not about "counting" votes, it's about user opinion and you're not someone to judge whether someone's opinion is right or not. I'd have repped you if it wasn't for the post above, lol.

As for the mapping, it's nice. 6/10 since I assume you want us to vote.

Nice Shop, I will come here soon to buy some cloths.
+REP

Cool, 7.5/10