Exchange.

I'm willing to buy any kind of domains in exchange of CS:GO gift to steam I will buy you the domain + hosting I send you the cpanel you gift me CS:GO
Interested guys PM ME

CS:GO is currently cheaper then a lot of TLD's currently. Seems suspicious to be brutally honest..

Suspicious? I'll give the informations the first + I will link your hotmail with the cpanel what's suspicious here? I just don't have paypal to buy the game from steam

Sounds dodgy as fuck, he could get them free domains or use some fraud system, I don't reccomend anyone to do this.

Free domains ? .com lol

Try to earn some money then wasting your time here and Buy the thing directly. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение

Try to earn some money then wasting your time here and Buy the thing directly. ^^
Fag why do you always reply like this I have money to buy your whole area where you're living it's just paypal doesn't accept our country's card

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzardY
Посмотреть сообщение
Fag why do you always reply like this I have money to buy your whole area where you're living it's just paypal doesn't accept our country's card

You're so rich yet paypal doesn't accept your "countries card". Loud bark but no bite. (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzardY
Посмотреть сообщение
Then explain how you are able to purchase a domain and web hosting? We don't need your bullshit stories. Either buy the game yourself, or go away. No one is here to please you. Don't like it? Get used to it because that's life.

Phew samp people be like I'm purchasing it with credit card but what ever guys it was just an offer deal with it now
Beta testing team close this please since nobody is interested !