[Map] Bayside's Gas Station + Mechanic Garage & 24/7 Store. (Interior & Exterior)

Bayside's Gas Station
+ Mechanic Garage & 24/7 Store
By Famous

Hello everyone! So this is my another new map, which i've finished today. I've started mapping this since February, then i left the map due to lack of interest. Because i thought it'll be not great and was kinda out of ideas. Then last week, i was trying to find this unfinished map and at the end i've found it. So i continued my work on it. Basically, how you may seen in the video review, the map contains Gas station, Mechanics garage and a small 24/7 store. Although there's also a small cafe, where people can eat their food, which they bought in 24/7 store. And if you go trough the 24/7 store, you'll see a door, which leads up stairs to the office, or just a place for STAFF. Don't know, call whatever you want it. About the mechanic's garage, there's a entrance, where like garage is open and you can drive with your car into it. Ah, just watch the videor review and you'll understand.

Map overall contains 761 object's. And 12 original object's were removed.

SCREENS:

VIDEO PREVIEW:

Press the button "DOWNLOAD" below, to download the map for free via MediaFire.

For map creation was used JernejL's Map Editor:
SA-MP: Map Construction
Teleport Coordinates:

Code:
SetPlayerPos(playerid,-2530.3516, 2346.2031, 7.9688);
Cheers all! Thank you for paying attention to my post and enjoy the map! Ofcourse feedback's are always welcome! So please comment & rate. Because i worked really hard on this. If you ever think of using this map, please kindly leave a credit.

Woooow, awesome! +REP.

Awesome, loved it REP+

Nice. Good job.

I luv this shiieeeeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayham
View Post
Woooow, awesome! +REP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirMark
View Post
Awesome, loved it REP+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglee
View Post
Nice. Good job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MpK
View Post
I luv this shiieeeeet
Thanks guys.

Wow, good job. Very nice map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by player94
View Post
Wow, good job. Very nice map.
Thanks alot.

Sick job, you are really talented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailews
View Post
Sick job, you are really talented.
Thanks man, that really means alot to me.