Call of Duty New Ideas

Hi Guys,
Im Going to Start Script a Call of Duty Gamemode,
Can you give me some Unique and New Ideas to make Gamemode Good.
Thank you.

Lol, new CoD comes, and new CoD server for SA-MP arises with same features as older ones. Also, you're asking us to give you unique ideas which are not going to be called unique anymore. Just use your brain, or do not start a server if you have NO idea what to do develop or script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, new CoD comes, and new CoD server for SA-MP arises with same features as older ones. Also, you're asking us to give you unique ideas which are not going to be called unique anymore. Just use your brain, or do not start a server if you have NO idea what to do develop or script.
I got some idea, i just asking about your idea.

This Gamemode not like the old cod

The ideas wouldn't truly be unique if we gave them all to you. Why don't you wait till the game comes out and get (steal) your inspiration from that?

Call of Duty stopped being unique a long time ago so chances are your server's not going to be either.

I hate it that people call their servers Call of Duty, if it hardly looks like CoD...
I created a server that actually represented/looked like CoD, with remapped CoD maps, lobby, weapon customization, perks and ofcourse killstreaks, like AC130 and stealth bombers etc...
Sucks it didn't get many players, so I stopped the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawhats
Посмотреть сообщение
I hate it that people call their servers Call of Duty, if it hardly looks like CoD...
I created a server that actually represented/looked like CoD, with remapped CoD maps, lobby, weapon customization, perks and ofcourse killstreaks, like AC130 and stealth bombers etc...
Sucks it didn't get many players, so I stopped the server.
In DM Servers on hosted tab, COD only getting players

If you Want idea..
Just Make It As COD5..or COD WaW..(do not copy it :P)Just Make it as Them..
Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice
Посмотреть сообщение
In DM Servers on hosted tab, COD only getting players
only the fake cod servers, where people play in the SA map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawhats
Посмотреть сообщение
only the fake cod servers, where people play in the SA map.
You're right, They only love to play on fake server, because 70% of players join dm server they are newbie..