Disable Weapon Data

Hi. Russians made sob version with two options: DisableOnFootData and DisableWeaponData. With this two options cheater can spawn any weapon and when he enter vehicle he can shot from this vehicle by drive thru (H key). Anybody knows how to detect it? GetPlayerWeapon is not working, i'm trying detect it by reason i onplayerdeath but with no result.

I'm not sure but you can try with OnPlayerGiveDamage And then check IsPlayerInAnyVehicle and GetPlayerVehicleSeat has to be different than 0. That means he is not driver and that he is shooting from car. Only possibility is that he is using H function.

By this way i can block only shooting by H. I can't block it for all players on server, gang without possible to DT is not gang.

Well you have variables to check if someone is in Gang. Just add if statement for that, too.

No other way to detect that weapon?

On the new versions of that cheat, OnPlayerTakeDamage is not called too.

Under OnPlayerUpdate
pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 38) // "38" is for minigun, you can add any illegal weapon id here to check.
{
    Kick(playerid);
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittik
Посмотреть сообщение
Under OnPlayerUpdate
pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerWeapon(playerid) == 38) // "38" is for minigun, you can add any illegal weapon id here to check.
{
    Kick(playerid);
}
GetPlayerWeapon is not working when u use this cheat.

I'm trying to detect it by getting player animation (drive by anim) but it's not working in vehicles -.-.

Any other ideas?