Any One Help Me??

Hey guys I have my own server , but i want to add faction in it so i try to add faction but some errors are coming which are

Код:
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(172) : error 017: undefined symbol "SSCANF_OnGameModeInit"
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(203) : error 017: undefined symbol "SSCANF_OnPlayerConnect"
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(227) : error 017: undefined symbol "SSCANF_OnPlayerDisconnect"
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\gamemodes\PRRP.pwn(173) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "FIGHTMENU")
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\gamemodes\PRRP.pwn(3297) : error 002: only a single statement (or expression) can follow each "case"
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\gamemodes\PRRP.pwn(3298) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\gamemodes\PRRP.pwn(3298 -- 3299) : warning 215: expression has no effect
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\gamemodes\PRRP.pwn(3299) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "case"
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\gamemodes\PRRP.pwn(3299) : error 014: invalid statement; not in switch
F:\Sandreasa Scripts\script\script\Copy of ca\Horizon Roleplay\gamemodes\PRRP.pwn(3299) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
help me please fast.

HELP ME PLEASE!

Update your sscanf2, and show your error code.

but it also a latest version
and how to show codes?

litsen bro can you conect with me on teamwiver to fix my script ?

help me any one please

Copy the error code and post it here!

line 172 : #define FIGHTMENU 22222
line 203 : #define GOTOPLAYERCAR 19103
line 227 : #define BUYTOYSGOLD2 10138

try to change numbers?

wait