failed attempts to revive old script

woow

What is not working? Can you be more specific?

I did move a 0.3c server to 0.3z and all things normal ? What does really go with you ?

Okay.

So these are the old files right, 2 years old yet still working server 0.3c files. I extract 0.3z Windows Server.rar files into this folder, replace them so 0.3z client users can join the server.

[IMG]aa[/IMG]

But when I re-compile the gamemode, no matter what I do, even without any change, compiling alone ruins the file somehow. It says "compiled successfully" on pawno, but when I start samp-server.exe, I see this.

[IMG]aa[/IMG]

I definitely am no scripting expert but still I don't understand why the old compiled version works fine but once I re-compile it turns into a useless file.

Ofcourse, You need to upload the new plugins.
All the plugins in server.cfg must be in the plugins folder

You must update your plugins , And if you are hosting the server from a Linux device, Don't forget to put .so after every plugin in server.cfg.
e.g. plugin.so

These? Any idea where do I get the new versions from/how do I update?

[img]img[/img]

CNPC
FileManager
streamer

Thanks man. There were a few folders with similar names like "include, includes, pawno/include, pawno/includes" I didn't leave it to luck and did put the new ones in all those folders, compiled the script again... Still no luck though, same error.
You think there could there be another reason behind this?

I would just quit on that insanely old script! You're better of building your mode from zero!
It's a damn GodFather script and got tons of bugs in it too which it tries to replenish by adding some
"cutting-edge" new features, but, oh well... If you just must know, your problem is not only caused by
this script's old age, but also from includes which I don't think even are on the Interwho! So I recommend
you to go through that freaking 2k or more lines of script and find the redundant includes (if any) and just "cut" them
out entirely, one I know which is completely useless was the "morphinc" include basically seen in almost every GF edit script...

Good luck !