[Question] Moving while performing talking animation.
#1

Hey guys I was wondering how to allow a person to move while performing a talking animation.
I am using this to set the player animation while he talks:

pawn Код:
new Length = strlen(text);
            new TalkTime = Length*100;
            ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT",4.0,1,0,0,1,TalkTime);
            KillTimer(Server[StopTalkingAnimation]);
            Server[StopTalkingAnimation] = SetTimerEx("StopTalkingAnim", TalkTime, 0, "d", playerid);
            return 0;
Reply
#2

pawn Код:
new TalkTime = Length*1000;
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT",4.1,1,1,1,0,aTime);
return 1;
}
Try this.
Reply
#3

There you go.

pawn Код:
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, true);
Reply
#4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
new TalkTime = Length*1000;
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT",4.1,1,1,1,0,aTime);
return 1;
}
Try this.
Not working.
Reply
#5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inn0cent
Посмотреть сообщение
There you go.

pawn Код:
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, true);
Sorry for the DP.
Not working either.
Reply
#6

ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT",4.0,0,0, 0,0,1500); //1000 - 1 sec
Reply
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeHunter1
Посмотреть сообщение
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT",4.0,0,0, 0,0,1500); //1000 - 1 sec
What if the player says something really big? then it will make a one second animation?
Reply
#8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsyiaris
Посмотреть сообщение
What if the player says something really big? then it will make a one second animation?
Wasn't another your question? Anyway just count characters then make a math algorithm which for tot characters increments time by tot secs.
Reply
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by icra
Посмотреть сообщение
Wasn't another your question? Anyway just count characters then make a math algorithm which for tot characters increments time by tot secs.
His code wasn't correct either he just offered to use a one second animation so it won't effect if you want to move.
Reply
#10

Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT",4.1,1,0,0,0,TalkTime);
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: