Login bug

There is a big Problem that wasent certain on opening day we got a new record that day 77 players, and everything was ok. What is the Problem? Well the problem we are having is a bug called "Login Bug" thats what we call it. because when players login in to our server the text draw of the login is destroyed. above their heads it says that they are AFK when they talk on /t chat it says that they are talking on their cellphone. but this only occurs after ID 24. and every player from that point is lvl 0 and none of their previous stats load up. i really dont know why this is happening and due to what this is happening. But i think that it could be Foreach because above everything that is bugging stands foreach, EXAMPLE:

Every Player from ID 24 and on when they log on and talk on /t chat it says that they are talking on their cellphones when they really are not.

Код:
foreach(Player, i)
	{
		if(Caller[playerid] == i)
		{
   			if(rc[playerid] == 0)
			{
				new sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
				GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
				format(string, sizeof(string), ""COL_ORANGE"(MOBITEL) %s kaze: "BELA"%s", sendername, text);
				SCM(i, -1, string);
				ProxDetector(10.0, playerid, string,COLOR_GOLD,COLOR_GOLD,COLOR_GOLD,COLOR_GOLD,COLOR_GOLD);
				SetPlayerChatBubble(playerid, text,COLOR_WHITE,50.0,5000);
				return 0;
			}
		}
	}
	if(rc[playerid] == 1)
	{
      	new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
        GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s kaze: %s", name, text);
        ProxDetector(20.0, playerid, string, COLOR_FADE1, COLOR_FADE1, COLOR_FADE2, COLOR_FADE3, COLOR_FADE4);
        SetPlayerChatBubble(playerid, text, COLOR_FADE1, 20.0, 10000);
        ChatLog(playerid, text);
		return 0;
	}
what also occurs is that interiors for our players change:

Код:
if(IsBeingSpeced[playerid] == 1)
    {
        foreach(Player,i)
        {
            if(spectatorid[i] == playerid)
            {
                SetPlayerInterior(i,GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
                SetPlayerVirtualWorld(i,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
            }
        }
    }
Above their heads it says that they are AFK:

Код:
foreach(Player, i)
	{
		if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
		{
			if(IsPlayerPaused(i))
			{
				afkvreme[i] ++;
				new ImeRPi[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
				RPIme(i, ImeRPi);
				format(CmdString, sizeof(CmdString), "PAUZIRAN: (00:%s)", KonvertujVreme(afkvreme[i]));
				igracafk[i] = 1;
				SetPlayerChatBubble(i, CmdString, COLOR_LIGHTRED, 50.0, 100000);
			}
			else
			{
				SetPlayerChatBubble(i, " ", COLOR_WHITE, 50.0, 1);
				igracafk[i] = 0;
				afkvreme[i] = 0;
			}
		}
	}
And everywhere that foreach is for players ID 24 and above they get bugged.
If anyone knows why this is happening our how to fix our problem that would be appriciated. If we have to pay someone or reward them with a position on our server we will.

Eto preveo sam vam na engleski ako mozete me nekako nagraditi bilo bi odlicno hvala vam vas brajan

Are you using a released gamemode on the forums? From what I heard, to me it looks like zGaming or some other outdated SAMP released script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using a released gamemode on the forums? From what I heard, to me it looks like zGaming or some other outdated SAMP released script.
our mod is not an edit from anyone, but we made it ourselfs from scratch

REFRESH