Curiousity reguarding Prison RP servers.

Basically I am starting this thread, due to the curiousity I have about Prison Roleplay. It is actually one of my most favorite forms of roleplay, and I am a hardcore roleplayer.

What do you guys think of Prison Roleplay? Are there even any Prison RP servers out there anymore? I can never find one.

Also, I had a reputation of like 31, but I now have a reputation of 11? What is that all about?

This is another thread for the same question asked by many players here. In short words, prison roleplay servers don't fit this time of SAMP. They are kinda old fashioned until you come up with something unique and attractive. There were many prison servers such as SPRP but usually closed down due to lack of players. There are still prison roleplays scenarios in some servers such as LSRP. For your rep, it should probably had decreased because someone must have -repped you, a system which is not availible now. You should probably check your User CP gor more information on your reps.

I hope this answer was helpful to you

The thing with prison roleplay is that eventually, you'll end up lacking creativity. There's only so much you can do and even if you're a creative roleplayer, you will run out of options. I'm sure a lot of players have hit that point.

Another point is that it targets a very specific part of roleplay. A lot of people enjoy roleplaying criminals. Roleplaying a locked up criminal? That's something not that many people enjoy.
You might say "Well the people who like to roleplay police officers will enjoy this too". Thing is, you're always looking at the same 4 walls. As far as I can imagine, that's nowhere near as enjoyable as controlling a riot in the middle of Los Santos.