Error 017 [Not Fixed]

Basically, I installed the most recent streamer plugin and put in the most recent .inc file, and I still get these 3 errors:

Код:
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(166) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(341) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(364) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(366) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(487) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerWeaponShot")
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(487) : warning 219: local variable "hitid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(489) : error 017: undefined symbol "BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\/IBP/Publics/Audio_OnSetPack.pwn(1) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Audio_OnSetPack")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

Move your include to 0.3e and try
Make sure you're not using streamer 0.3e

What do you mean Move your include to 0.3e and try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw123
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean Move your include to 0.3e and try?
Are you sure you updated all your server files to 0.3z ? Because it's 0.3e errors.

Yeah.. I just did it, And that's what it says..

All those were added in 0.3e