Does anyone know to create a site like this

With few buttons and when you click it, then it redirects you.
Example you click community then it redirect you to the forums etc etc.

+1 Rep for best answer or help.

Looks like it's made with bootstrap, give it a search and look for some code examples. Also wrong section this is for support issues related to the actual server not for making a website!

One day i was also searching for that avtdm LOl

ctreating a website from the pic is a basic design really. pm for more info about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks like it's made with bootstrap, give it a search and look for some code examples. Also wrong section this is for support issues related to the actual server not for making a website!
The website have to be server related doesn't it, so I don't see a problem with him asking for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok i will search about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
The website have to be server related doesn't it, so I don't see a problem with him asking for that.
Yes this is server related its the website for the server, thanks for telling them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1412
Посмотреть сообщение
ctreating a website from the pic is a basic design really. pm for more info about it
mmm k i will pm you.

This is too easy to make for me xD

Even easier, right click> View Source huge comment at the top saying who made the theme (not them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhoX
Посмотреть сообщение
This is too easy to make for me xD
Can you make like this for +2 reps?

It should be for a server like this:
Los Santos Gang Bangers
TDM, Gang

You will find like that theme in www.weebly.com . Just create and import it.