Maps are not appearing in Server

Hello , i would like to ask something , i am trying to add some maps to my server. I take some codes which look like "CreatingObjects blabla" and paste under "public OnFilterScriptInit()" and end them with "return1;"
They look like :-
Quote:

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
CreateObject(19452, 1274.69995, -2046.66577, 59.94950, 0.00000, 0.00000, -90.00000);
return1;
}

And i compile the file and add it in Filterscripts. Then i open server.cfg and add the file name in filterscripts line. And the console seems to load the file by "Loading" , now when i turn on the server and go to the place. There is no mapped place. And i do not edit OnFilterScriptExit() , i leave the otherhalf and just edit the above quoted part. Am i doing it right? Please be polite , i might be a newbie here.

Open your server log, labeled server.txt, and read the very bottom of it.

No error in loading the maps.amx. I don't know what you want to say by asking me to look my server log..

Do you have streamer plugin?

Yes , i do have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahaj
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes , i do have it.
You have RemoveBuildingForPlayer ?

Yes Clad , as it depends on the map script where you are scripting , so yea , and i have added like 5 maps in 1 by posting all under OnFilterScriptInIt() , can u tell me do we have to delete this :-
Quote:

print("\n--------------------------------------");
print(" Blank Filterscript by your name here");
print("--------------------------------------\n");