Car handlings are very hard

Ever since I had a PC it was too easy to steer Savanna and those cars like that but when I buyed a new laptop and whenever I play on it It's very hard to steer, I could hardly steer now, Please help me SOMEONE!!!

Get a mouse by that i mean a usb mouse.

Fps makes a big difference in vehicle handling. Would assume your getting more fps now with a newer computer, so enable the fps limiter an then set your fps to a lower number with /fpslimit ingame.

or maybe change the handling setting :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaVZ
View Post
or maybe change the handling setting :/
Handling settings do nothing when you play samp, that only works in single player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdodd25
View Post
Fps makes a big difference in vehicle handling. Would assume your getting more fps now with a newer computer, so enable the fps limiter an then set your fps to a lower number with /fpslimit ingame.
Truly said

So far what I can say is that GTA IV's car handling is even worse than San Andreas any time any day. Seriously if you've played the game you should know. I always played in default setting and it doesn't even beat GTA Sa. We will see about GTA V but for now, do what they guys said, get a new USB Mouse.

Elegy has one of the most decent handling, comparing to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftpower
View Post
Elegy has one of the most decent handling, comparing to others.
If you are a great drifter and well used to races, then it's your best decision, other than that, I like the Bullet, I believe it has a great handling, Infernus has the worst handling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
View Post
So far what I can say is that GTA IV's car handling is even worse than San Andreas any time any day. Seriously if you've played the game you should know. I always played in default setting and it doesn't even beat GTA Sa. We will see about GTA V but for now, do what they guys said, get a new USB Mouse.
First of, GTA:IV has nothing to do in here and if you are comparing GTA:IV with GTA:SA, you are making a big mistake.
GTA:IV's handling is more realistic than in previous titles of GTA and that's a fact. Other then that, if you can't handle the driving in GTA:IV then you just suck at driving, I can only imagine what you'll be saying about GTA:V's handling then.

Also I have a similar problem sometimes with a PC. Sometimes the speed doesn't go on full, it just stops on a gear and do not speed up more and also it makes it harder to handle the vehicle.

Laptops keyboards are not mechanical. It makes a great difference when playing games. Attach a proper mechanical PC keyboard to your laptop and you should be fine.

Lol, Dudes this is SA-MP forums and stop insulting other games, GTA:IV is different from SA-MP
EDIT: Sorry for DP, I didnt knew I had posted before