Prison Roleplay.

Really , I am just wondering what's bad in it?
I understand that some pepole might not like it cause it's on small place , and there are limits which you can't get over them and stuff..
But, Generaly the roleplay type is just awesome , and even when there are ten players online you still have something to do , cause it's a small place.
You're earning money and respect , Rolling some drugs and avoiding the Doc , Not like all other server that based in Los Santos getting 1M and doinng what ever you want.
Prison Roleplay server requies a high level or roleplay and that is what making it enjoyable and making the roleplay over there better then other places!
Getting a knife there or few grams of drugs isn't that easy , You are not getting 1M on the beginning you are building yourself slowly , buying a cell which is kind of house , finding a group of pepole sometimes it's a gang or just few pepole that you are kind of "crew" with them , getting known all around the prison..
So really can anybody explain to me , Why pepole don't like it? Or why nobody dares to open one of that kind?!

Well I have the same question now. Because I always liked that. There is a question I can answer though, on two ways;

Quote:

Or why nobody dares to open one of that kind?!

I can give answer on two ways;

1- Yes indeed. So why don't you do it?
2- Because it takes aloooot time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I have the same question now. Because I always liked that. There is a question I can answer though, on two ways;

I can give answer on two ways;

1- Yes indeed. So why don't you do it?
2- Because it takes aloooot time
You have my word , Once I will know how to script I will open one..
And what takes alot of time? scripting it?
Scripting all other Rp server that based in LS don't requies you to script?
IK the most of them are edited script and everyone uses the same script , but what about others?

Uhh it takes quite some time yes. Creating the basics takes some time, and then to implent all the functions you want can take months (if you want a gamemode like Raven's Roleplay, it may take over a year. Also depends on how many time you have). And creating the maps can take some time, if you want stable maps aswell. And then I didn't even mention the errors/warnings you can create in your gamemode while compiling, or even the bugs you can (or mostly will) stumble across to ingame. (I never made a script that worked perfect the first time I ran it).
If I'd start now with that gamemode, I would not be finished within a month. It might be possible, but then you shouldn't expect too much from that gamemode/server.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhh it takes quite some time yes. Creating the basics takes some time, and then to implent all the functions you want can take months (if you want a gamemode like Raven's Roleplay, it may take over a year. Also depends on how many time you have). And creating the maps can take some time, if you want stable maps aswell. And then I didn't even mention the errors/warnings you can create in your gamemode while compiling, or even the bugs you can (or mostly will) stumble across to ingame. (I never made a script that worked perfect the first time I ran it).
If I'd start now with that gamemode, I would not be finished within a month. It might be possible, but then you shouldn't expect too much from that gamemode/server.
Everything is right , But take a second to think , If you don't start then you never end.
There are many pepole who started and slowly got forward and at the end , They made their own script from scratch.
You are talking like all other server's script fell from sky , Somebody sat and wrote them line after line.
And in this forum there are many professional scripters who can make a great script in maximum half year.
Every server had to make it mapping and script , and every server had errors and warning!

Are you trying to push me to make that gamemode? That it makes much time, does not disencourage me to create such a gamemode. I'd love to do it, I just simply lack the time.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you trying to push me to make that gamemode? That it makes much time, does not disencourage me to create such a gamemode. I'd love to do it, I just simply lack the time.
Well..
Anyway you just made me laugh I am not trying anything..;'3
Waiting for some more comments lol.. to see what others think because I am pretty sure that it's not because of script because they can find edited prison rp script..

Haha :P. Well, last time I'm going off-topic;
Quote:

But take a second to think , If you don't start then you never end.

It kinda looks like a hint tho.
[/offtopic]

Prison roleplay would take very much time to create, as i assume this is a very big [Map]
And this not easy to script.

How about ;
Writing your idea's down,
Increase your pawn scripting.
And making it yourself step by step?

No hatred, But if someone makes this for you, and you want to add a new future,
You will depend on someone making it for you, since you do not have the knowledge of how doing so.

It is not that hard to script actually. The hardest part is to come up with some unique ideas to make sure you'll have fun at any time in the server.
Futher I totally agree with your post (above me). I'd suggest you start learning yourself (@topic starter)

Ohh.. It takes time isn't it?.. I am dreaming about Me, Writing non stop and pawning
Anyway it is not hard at all cause I knew a guy who made a script and he said it himself .. It just takes some time..
I would do anything to help somebody with opening a prison roleplay server..
Heh anyway my main question is why pepole don't like it or not opening prp server?

I am in mid development of a Prison Roleplay server but due to the high popularity of regular Roleplay servers I'm not interested of making/opening it for the general public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsyiaris
View Post
I am in mid development of a Prison Roleplay server but due to the high popularity of regular Roleplay servers I'm not interested of making/opening it for the general public.
The regular roleplay server hs high popularity because nobody open a diffrent kind of roleplay type , give it a chance? please?
I will help you and Kwarde too , I am sure

Tip:

Register at LS-RP,
/report for a life sentence to prison
BAM - amazing RP system there, AND you can RP'ly smuggle shit in and out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
View Post
Tip:

Register at LS-RP,

LOL, I may try it. You made my day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
View Post
Tip:

Register at LS-RP,
ROFL
But it's still sux -.-
It's not the answer , The answer is a real prison Roleplay server!