[Tool/Web/Other] [APP] Bromvlieg's Server Controller

Bromvlieg's Server Controller
What is it ?
This is a tool that i got from a good friend of me called Bromvlieg (i got his permision to release it), with this tool you can host/manage multiple SA-MP servers and users. You can give the users different rights per server so he/she cant access other servers unless you want to.

It can even request the ammount of players/stats of your server and it allows you to edit your server.cfg (Perfect for controlling a server in combination with a ftp server!).
(please note that the serversettings (like serverpath, executable path etc) can also be adjusted on clientside so this is NOT for selling servers/stuff but just meant for personal use)

It includes also an anti-crash system, so if a server is chrashed, it automaticly restarts, it contains the HL2, SAMP and minecraft protocol to check for crashes.

you can execut any other program as well, just whithout the anti crash check, unless you will add it in your own protocol (the source is included).

Screenshots

How to use
Just type "help" in the console and it will explain everything,
Please note that using the wrong arguments in the server can make the application crash!

Download

wow nice!
i will test it on my server!

and can u explain about:how to instell and run it?
(i didnt found the "help" file -.-)

Really Nice Man!

greetz
Chupa

wow nice xD

Very cool i will test it out. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ProX]BlueFire
View Post
wow nice!
i will test it on my server!

and can u explain about:how to instell and run it?
(i didnt found the "help" file -.-)
Read above. Type " help " in console. There's any help file.

when i try to add the IP it keep saying retrievinginfo what can i do?

I Don't Know How To Use It

If I Closed My PC The Server I Will Not Stop
It Add The Server In The Hosted List?

Can You Help me How To Add Server?