Different VWs for players
#1

Howdy guys. So right now I'm working onto a system for my script and I just realized that the vehicles/chars will collide during veh/char selection. And I know that solving the issue is using Virtual World. However, how should I make it that, if VW is taken by one player to set it to different VW? So I don't end up setting same VW for two players accidentaly?


Cheers.
Reply
#2

Can you be more specific ?
Reply
#3

I suggest you to use as virtual world id the playerid + 1 : this way, you are absolutely sure that a player won't have the same virtual world as another.
And to reset it as default value, set the player virtual world's to 0.
Reply
#4

I don't know but max VWs is 30 if I'm not mistaken, And I think you want to give them each one it own VW, I think the player base must not go more then 30.
Reply
#5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know but max VWs is 30 if I'm not mistaken, And I think you want to give them each one it own VW, I think the player base must not go more then 30.
No, it's not: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

Use S4t3K's method, it's the best.
Reply
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4t3K
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest you to use as virtual world id the playerid + 1 : this way, you are absolutely sure that a player won't have the same virtual world as another.
And to reset it as default value, set the player virtual world's to 0.
That's a great idea, thanks mate!
Reply
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
No, it's not: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

Use S4t3K's method, it's the best.
Thanks Konstantinos I didn't know that 0.3z all that VWs , In this case yes better use S4t3k way since it won't make people gets the same VW
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: