[HELP][+REP] INVALID_OBJECT_ID

I have a problem

I have a function in my script that edits an object but it doesnt show the xyz editor

OnPlayerConnect
pawn Код:
gPlayerTagObject[playerid] = INVALID_OBJECT_ID;
OnPlayerEditDynamicObject
pawn Код:
DestroyDynamicObject(gPlayerTagObject[playerid]);
gPlayerTagObject[playerid] = INVALID_OBJECT_ID;
This Doesnt Work
pawn Код:
EditDynamicObject(playerid, gPlayerTagObject[playerid]);

I couldnt give full details as it might leak the script

PM me if you want to help and i would be glad to give this as a thanks

Well by the looks of that code you're trying to edit an invalid object.

Its a spraytag system It doesnt save because theres no save button to click but how do i fix it?

This is a private script so i couldnt post it here i could give it to anyone who could help me fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinichiKudou
Посмотреть сообщение
Its a spraytag system It doesnt save because theres no save button to click but how do i fix it?

This is a private script so i couldnt post it here i could give it to anyone who could help me fix it
We cant fix the problem if you not post the script.
Also there are too many graffiti system in this forum, ex: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=398677

Btw:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Do Not Request Private Help - These are public forums where anyone can request free help in public, and to that end people will generally need to be able to see your code to help you. If you are not willing to post what is needed publicly, then you are not participating in a "community" in which everyone can learn from each other. Either post what is needed or post in this topic for private help, and be willing to pay for it. Do not post topics requesting private help via Skype, private message, or other non-public system. This includes contacting people for help without making a topic first.

Oh okay but the owner of the script might get angry of me
(Owner = Scripter) he is not active now