What makes you play your current server?

So what is that makes you want to play?

What is enjoyable about the server you play?

What makes it better than the others?

And what type of server is it, RP/TDM/FREEROAM/stunt etc?

I know the people on there, i normally play sa-mp for a chat and drive around with people now than anything else...

I don't think there are too many players here, once you start scripting you loose interest for playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
I know the people on there, i normally play sa-mp for a chat and drive around with people now than anything else...
This.
Been playing too long. It's a DM/Freeroam something type of a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think there are too many players here, once you start scripting you loose interest for playing.
LOL this is the silliest thing I've ever read. People don't join this forum just for scripting. In fact I'd say the majority of uses of this forum are not scripters.

Anyway to answer the question, these things are what keeps me at servers: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=464477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
In fact I'd say the majority of uses of this forum are not scripters.
really? REally?? Think again.

mostly the community... and the fun script server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL this is the silliest thing I've ever read. People don't join this forum just for scripting. In fact I'd say the majority of uses of this forum are not scripters.

Anyway to answer the question, these things are what keeps me at servers: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=464477
I joined SA-MP forums back in the day because I wanted to run my own server. What would be another reason to join?

What makes me play a server are nice players, not players that for every little mistake you do they yell "n00b!!!1" at you. And of course if the gamemode is entertaining/addicting.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
^This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
What would be another reason to join?
If you seriously think that your reason for joining the SA-MP forum is the ONLY possible reason that anyone would join (which is implied in the question in your post that I quoted) then that is not even worth a serious response lol.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also this ^

Also just sayin' this is in the wrong section.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Same here.

i'm playing on 3 type of GMs

1- Stunt/Freeroam/Minigames
2- CnR
3- Gang war

i just go there and do what linuxthefish mentioned.

-Most of the time doing some maps when i get bored.