Game Mode Restarts - with Dynamic IP address

Hello,
For the past few months, a friend of mine and I have been trying to set up a SA:MP Server... It has come a long way since we first begun, but still includes some of the bugs that we have had ever since starting, one of these is the game mode restarting bug.
We have followed many tutorials on the internet stating how to set up a SA:MP server correctly, with all ports forwarded and so on.
We have tried changing ports, hosting the server with various different game modes, etc, all to no avail.
We have forwarded ports 7700-7788 for both UDP and TCP to our servers internal IP address, have enabled DMZ for the server computer (from the router), and have also disabled any running firewalls on the Server machine (Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition R2).
It appears, seeing as this occurs with multiple scripts, that the script is not the cause of the problem.
We also host a car theft server on this computer, on port 7777 (the RPG server (one with connection bugs) is hosted on 777, and it experiences the same bugs occasionally), and the bugs aren't always there, i.e. they come and they go.
We have tried switching the RPG server to port 7777, but that causes just as many problems as there was when it was on port 7778..
Does anyone have any idea how to help us?
We are using a router, and have a Dynamic IP address.
Thanks,

I have the same problem, unfortunately, does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks,
Kami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze_Cheese
I have the same problem, unfortunately, does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks,
Kami
I Don't Know Its A Pain Isn't It Kami

Rofl, you guys own the same server![me=°нуреяѕτяЎке™]shakes head at both of you.[/me]
Seriously, sucky problem. Might wanna try getting a static IP.

Can Anyone Help Us

my ip's changed to a dynamic one for no reason. changes more often when i run my server, than when it's off.

Get a DNS address like www.no-ip.com.
________
Ebony live

i tried no-ip.com and all it did was tell me when my ip changes.

dw we fixed the problem..

ADMINS CLOSE TOPIC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_Maxwell
dw we fixed the problem..

ADMINS CLOSE TOPIC!
Lol. We may as well help out others!

We had to set out MTU in our router from 1492 (ISP default) to 1462. That resolved all issues

easy fixed