Streamer problem [i think]

Could anyone help me fix this problem

Like i don't understand why you have to walk so far in to see the mapping

Any help?

I think that has to do with the objects "actual" draw distance. The draw distance that you tell the streamer to use is used to stream the object in that radius but some objects have their own draw distance. I guess you could call it "view distance" as it wont show up till you're within that distance regardless if its created or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeStunter
Посмотреть сообщение
I think that has to do with the objects "actual" draw distance. The draw distance that you tell the streamer to use is used to stream the object in that radius but some objects have their own draw distance. I guess you could call it "view distance" as it wont show up till you're within that distance regardless if its created or not.
Is there no way to fix this because this mapping is not mine and is okay on other servers

Fixed it by making the whole of it create object but had to remove alot of other mapping out of the script, Is there any way we can make the create object limit higher?

Yeah, by using a streamer which you just decided to remove...

All you had to do was increase the draw distance of the streamer objects and you would have been fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, by using a streamer which you just decided to remove...

All you had to do was increase the draw distance of the streamer objects and you would have been fine.

How did i remove the streamer

Quote:

by making the whole of it create object

That's how.

EDIT:
Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 200.0, Float:drawdistance = 0.0);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
That's how.

EDIT:
Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 200.0, Float:drawdistance = 0.0);
Thanks for you help after you came across as b#itchy, I am sorry i have had hardly any sleep and had a little of a issue

Believe me, 'that' was not bitchy.

But yeah, the issue is just the stream distance of your objects.