simple question!
#1

how can i make checkpoint for robbery.

like
OnPlayerEnterCheckPoint(playerid)
{
if(cpid == robbery)
{
//bla bla bla
}
return 1;
}

can any one teach me?
Reply
#2

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Function:SetPlayerCheckpoint

Or https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865
Reply
#3

for creating it, you need to create it under ongamemodeinit using a variable.
pawn Код:
new robcheck;

//ongamemodeinit
robcheck = SetPlayerCheckpoint(params here);

//onplayerentercheckpoint
if(checkpointid == robcheck)
{
//blablabla
}
Reply
#4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClchemistryK
Посмотреть сообщение
for creating it, you need to create it under ongamemodeinit using a variable.
pawn Код:
new robcheck;

//ongamemodeinit
robcheck = SetPlayerCheckpoint(params here);

//onplayerentercheckpoint
if(checkpointid == robcheck)
{
//blablabla
}
SetPlayerCheckpoint does not return a checkpointid but 0/1 for failure/success. Use streamer plugin instead (CreateDynamicCP) and then check if checkpointid is the one you created.
Reply
#5

I never used the normal samp checkpoint stuff, I only used the streamer's checkpoint features, so I barely know anything about the actual pawn stuff of checkpoints. thanks for correcting.
Reply
#6

but streamer checkpoints only appear when we enough close to checkpoint!
Reply
#7

For that, you can increase the stream distance. instead of 100.0, a higher value like 1000.0
Reply
#8

aight, thanks!
Reply
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by danish007
Посмотреть сообщение
but streamer checkpoints only appear when we enough close to checkpoint!
Use what ever you find good for you, All other things are suggestions, But you better choose streamer's.
Reply
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
Use what ever you find good for you, All other things are suggestions, But you better choose streamer's.
as NaClchemistryK said!

i'll use streamer. and i'll increase size!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: