Good SA-MP host with mysql?

hey, I'm just lookin' for a good SA:MP host to my server, my gamemode running through MySQL so please if one of you knows which company is good, gimme addresses.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

Or just buy a cheap VPS

Delete. ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly. Though if you want a free host with MySQL. Use the one in my sig.
No thanks, I would like to buy a VPS with a useful database, not a cheap with broken one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemME
Посмотреть сообщение
No thanks, I would like to buy a VPS with a useful database, not a cheap with broken one.
If you want a VPS, and not a game server, you can use whatever you like, as you actually set up the mysql server yourself on a vps.

gta-servers.de

you can get VPS with search in ****** or buy from shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly. Though if you want a free host with MySQL. Use the one in my sig.
Nice cheap way of advertising. You can't even act professional to your "customers".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft™
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice cheap way of advertising. You can't even act professional to your "customers".
The guy wanted a host with MYSQL so I suggested a free one. Don't tell me the no one is advertising in this thread. However I'll edit the post.

What I am doing is buy a VPS and run server in it.You can use mysql by running php . I suggest you www.blackbirdhost.com . They helped me in setting up php for my server.

If you wish to need a control panel then you can get many free control panels . Just serch in ****** and Install it in VPS. Affordable cost and you can run 2 or 3 servers without any problem. All SAMP host charge you a lot.