Issues with Skype

Hello guys, I know that you'll tell me to contact skype, I did but they didn't really help me fix it, so yeah, my problem is that skype is stuck in infinite loop logging in, I tried every freaking solution in the internet, I removed the appdata, completely uninstalled skype, installed older version / newer versions but still no fix, it works on my phone but not on my computer, I also disactivated my firewall and reinstalled my routor, this is driving me crazy, I would be happy if one of you would give me a working solution for this crappy annoying issue with this skype.

Thank you everyone.

Hmm by reading this i think only solution is re installing your windows but i don't think you want to do that.

ye dude cant do it; cause I just did it last week, by then skype was working fine

Maybe try contacting skype company to give you some info how to fix it, that's what i would do if non of your or mine solutions worked.

This happens to me, all I do is restart my computer and it works fine. Restart your PC and let skype automatically load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
Посмотреть сообщение
This happens to me, all I do is restart my computer and it works fine. Restart your PC and let skype automatically load.
Dude I tried everything and you tell me restart your computer? I restarted my computer atleast 15 times yesterday....

Re-Install Skype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatyve
Посмотреть сообщение
Re-Install Skype?
Dude atleast read my thread then comment...

Did you try the legacy login method and LoginCleanup method?

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1...indows-desktop

iZN I tried everything on that article, none worked :/

Try making a new user account at your control panel and download it in your new user.

Fixed it.
The issue was a freaking virus that was tricking my skype program to not log in, thanks guys for your time this thread can be locked

Even though the problem is fixed.

You could use this for the future.

It's called IM+ and you can use it online to log into Skype.