Hack detector. +2 Rep.

I am searching for a mod or a software which runs in samp to show and detect if a player is using hacks or have hacks installed.
Example maybe a cleo mod which you install and when ingame in a server it shows a list of all players and if someone is using hacks or have hacks installed.

Example i join a random server and then i can see a list of people who hacks or have hacks installed something like that.

+2 rep for whoever posts some mod which can detect if someone is hacking or have hacks installed.

Note: i am not looking for a system or a filterscript to install on a server, i am looking for a software or mod which can detect hackers even if your not admin or owner of a server.

You have to use a plugin or filterscript, else the user has to download and use software.

I still remember, There was a board named "FilterScripts". Yea, Even a site www.******.com was there about 10 seconds ago.

As far as I know, some s*beit projects (or how the hell they called) they have a feature that shows if anyone have the same mod with you.

You can find some anti-hacks within the "Filter script" area of the forums (Filterscripts).

The way to detect hacks is by storing a value before an event then comparing the stored value to the new value and you can flag the user they may be hacking as such.

Example for ammo hacking:

When you give a player a weapon with ammo you would store the ammo server sided and on "PlayerKeyPressed" you would store the current client sided ammo and after the key is pressed you would compare the stored ammo to the new value and see if it had changed and if it didn't you would re-set the ammo to the new value.

Some anti-hacks can be unreliable depending on what your wanting to check i.e speed hacks this can be unreliable depending on the situation occurred for that player so it's best to use some kind of warning in-game for administrators to spectate a player rather than having a system that just bans incase of a false ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Rafaellos[
Посмотреть сообщение
As far as I know, some s*beit projects (or how the hell they called) they have a feature that shows if anyone have the same mod with you.
Do you know anything more about this?

You won't find a magical program that can run along with your server and detect who has a sobshit installed or not. Sobshit uses d3d9.dll to run, so anyone who has ENB can also be flagged for using sobshit if such program existed.

There isn't any software that detects hacks or if the player uses them. The only way is to script one and make it really good. Or search any of the Anti-Cheats that were released and add some more things or edit them