MEGA Project?

Hey guys,
I have decided that i am going to create a server that will wow people at how unique it is. It is going to be an RP server but will have some extremely different aspects
I have the idea and everything thought out, and to be honest it doesn't seem that hard if I get the right people, it will just need time as it will hopefully be huge!
Why did i post this here?
Well as i have mentioned, i am looking for the right people, and by that i mean highly experienced scripters and mappers. They will be paid (prices are negotiable) and will be given a Developer admin level in the server. Therefore please pm me if you are interested and i shall give you my skype!
Now this will be quite complicated to understand at first, but i assure you, when i explain the idea to you, you will be amazed at how nobody has thought of this before. There is currently NO server with these kinds of designs, guaranteed!
Note that the idea will not be released to everyone. I shall release it to the people i chose, and those people only. Do not pm me if you are not trustworthy and experienced!

PS. I already have a scripter who is scripting a base script from scratch for me, but i will need experienced scripters for the next faze!

Hopefully this will amaze all of you!
Thank you!

*bump*

nice colored texts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
View Post
nice colored texts
Ahaha sorry just wanted to make those parts stand out so people pay attention to them

You should probably mention what prices you're willing to pay. Post a reply here, dedicated threads for this kind of thing aren't allowed: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

I am sorry if posting here is not allowed, i did not know. But as i stated, the prices will vary according to the amount of work done, how close to perfect, or how perfect it is and how fast.

So you're going to re-negotiate project payment based on end results? That's nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithis
View Post
So you're going to re-negotiate project payment based on end results? That's nice.
We agree on a payment amount and continue with the project, then, if the script is exactly what we agreed on, i pay the full amount... Can you tell me why on earth i would pay the full price when the script is not exactly what me and the scripter agreed on?