Moneyvan

Hello, I made this command for getting money from biz and taking it to the bank but it seems it's not working propery and I can't really find the solution. Whenever I'm close to my business and type getmoneyfrombiz nothing happens.

Код:
COMMAND:getmoneyfrombiz(playerid, params[])
{
    new carid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
    if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 428))
        return SendClientError(playerid, "You are not driving the moneyvan!");

for(new i; i < sizeof(biz); i++)
	{
	    new f = i;
	    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7.0, biz[f][bizenter_x],biz[f][bizenter_y],biz[f][bizenter_z]) && biz[f][biztype] != 1)
	    {
	        new nomefile[ 50 ], fowner[ MAX_STRING ];
	        format(nomefile,sizeof(nomefile),"/Businesses/%s.txt",biz[f][bizname]);
			myStrcpy(fowner, dini_Get(nomefile,"owner"));
	        if(strcmp(PlayerName(playerid),fowner,false)==0 || PlayerInfo[playerid][power] > 10)
	        {
	            new tmpcash = dini_Int(nomefile,"bizcash"), tax;
	            if(tmpcash <= 0) return SendClientInfo(playerid, "You cannot load minus cash!");
	            new iTax = dini_Int(nomefile,"taxrate");
				if(iTax) tax=(tmpcash*dini_Int(nomefile,"taxrate")/70);
				tmpcash=tmpcash-tax;
				compscar[carid]=compscar[carid]+tmpcash;
				dini_IntSet(nomefile,"bizcash",0);
				SendClientMSG(playerid, COLOR_RED, " $%d from the business %s has been loaded into the van. (-$%d taxes)", compscar[carid], NoUnderscore(biz[i][biztext]), tax);
				//SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,"..: Security Van on Duty :..");

format(iStr,sizeof(iStr),"[BIZ] %s withdrawn $%d from his biz %s ID %d",PlayerName(playerid),compscar[carid],biz[i][bizname],i);
				AppendTo(moneylog,iStr);

format(iStr, sizeof(iStr), "7[LOADMONEY] %s has loaded $%d from their business.", PlayerName(playerid), compscar[carid]);
				iEcho(iStr);

}
	        else return SendClientError(playerid, "You don't own this business!");
	    }
	}
	return 1;
}

I tested something out and I found out that 1 IF isn't working well with the code.

When I removed this, I was able to get money from business on foot. How should I made the IF that is going to work ?! I need the car to be ID 428 (Securicar)
Код:
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 428))
        return SendClientError(playerid, "You are not driving the moneyvan!");

pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER && IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 428)) // Player is in money van.
else {} // Player isn't in money van.

works ty +rep