Holy ****, fix the crashing problem!!!

I mean, how many freaking threads and complaints do you need about SA:MP crashing, when we click the "Connect" button, until YOU ****ing fix it

Honestly, I'm at wit's end, trying to figure out why I can't connect to SA:MP, instead of SOMEBODY who can actually do something about it actually DOES something about it!

Computer geeks, all over the board, getting complaints, and their responses are, "Well, (ha,) first you have to recode the diamatric disseminating ponder influx, (which is easy, unless you're stupid. ha! MOVE!) Then, all you have to is uninstall, reinstall, capital and flow stall you, installation, whilst reinstalling the over-installation and backward chime.... See? Wasn't that easy)

Hey. Computer dorks. Fix the ******* thing, so that dum-dums like me don't have to figure out why it crashes all the time... m'kay

Windows 7. Windows 8. Windows Piss. Windows Penis. Window F***. FIX THE ******* thing, already!

Holy ****, I can't believe you had to be told this.

FIX IT, already!!! I don't give a flying **** what x16 or x32 or x64 or x86 or xEATMYWANG version I'm using!

FIX THE ******* THING, so that when I click on "Connect," ..... IT ******* CONNECTS!!!

SA:MP is an awesome idea, but what good is that idea, if you just half-ass the ability for people to play it??

I'm being straight up honest with you programmers. What is this??

It worked. Then it didn't. Then it sometimes worked. Now, it crashes when I click on "Connect." (Oh, what a sin.)

How about instead of, "Well, first you need to uninstall... Then, reinstall... Then, look for a program in your C: hard drive that says BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..." you put a little more effort into letting people click-and-BOOM, start playing??

Oh, I know. You'll say, "Well, why don't you fix it?"

Because I'm not as smart as you, okay? Happy?? You win. I suck. You're awesome. Congratulations.

Now, would you mind fixing it so that people who click "Connect," (on any **** they're using,) can play the multiplayer version, already??

Please??

wtf is this?

are you using pirated gta? are you using mods? u probably have windows 8 or smothing...

Let yourself cool down, you'll probably forget all about this tomorrow

ps: what does your crash report say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateyou
View Post
wtf is this?

are you using pirated gta? are you using mods? u probably have windows 8 or smothing...

Let yourself cool down, you'll probably forget all about this tomorrow

ps: what does your crash report say...
Yeah, I'm heated and raging, and I'm going to vent.

**** was working fine. Then it didn't, (no explanation why.) Then, it did, (no explanation why.)

Now, when I click "Connect" on a "HostName," my monitor flickers, and then... nothing. I'm still on the screen that I need to choose a "HostName." That's a crash, and I'm not the only one frustrated by this kind of stuff.

This multiplayer website is free, and I appreciate that fact, but for ****'s sake, why is this kind of glitchy sheet still happening, this far along?

"Ihateyou," I'm going to message you. Please, HELP. I'm not a shmoe. I just need help, okay?

wtf u message me ur phone number for? im definitely not going to talk random strangers on samp forums lol....

did u answer my last questions? does it crash with other servers as well? did u try reinstall

I didn't want to chat about your favorite color. I was asking for help with SA:MP. I thought you might be willing to do a walk-through with me, to see where I was going wrong.

Whatever.

dude i dont even live in the US ... U think i know the reason why your crashing? even the samp devs probably dont know

u still didnt provide any info

Yep he is right you didnt provide any info

And Windows 8.1 with samp works for me

Guys, I'm raging. I am fully and totally admitting that.

However, this "rage" is happening right now, because I'm furious, after weeks of trying to get "SA:MP" to work, again.

I'm genuinely sad, because it just won't work... and I just wish to play.

I'm using "Windows 7."

SA:MP starts up fine.

I click "Connect" on the game room I want play on.

My monitor screen flashes, (like it's going to connect,) ... and then...

...it flashes again... and I'm back at the screen that I have to choose a "HostName" again.

This **** shouldn't even be going on. Not after this many years.

That's all I'm saying.

It really sucks, because I just want to play.

You'd feel the same way, if you were me.

that's why we're trying to help m8....

can you open GTA san andreas in single player?

try deleting gtasa.set in my documents

delete any mods that you have

try setting compability on samp.exe

if all fails try reinstalling gta..

I think the fact SA:MP isn't working for you is for the best..

Just throw you're PC through the windows, you don't deserve to use it, and stop blaming SA-MP team if YOU'RE PC has "little" problems

It works fine for myself and the majority of the other thousands of players, so perhaps instead of raging that the mod doesn't work after all of these years and telling the developers to fix it, you should try figuring out what is wrong on your end, because that is where the issue lies. I am willing to help if you provide the information that the people above me have asked for. They are clearly willing to help, too, which is lucky for you because generally an attitude like yours doesn't get you any help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
It works fine for myself and the majority of the other thousands of players, so perhaps instead of raging that the mod doesn't work after all of these years and telling the developers to fix it, you should try figuring out what is wrong on your end, because that is where the issue lies. I am willing to help if you provide the information that the people above me have asked for. They are clearly willing to help, too, which is lucky for you because generally an attitude like yours doesn't get you any help.
I agree. It is most unfortunate that my rudeness seems to be an effective way to gather assistance from a five star SA:MP General, such as you.

-SA:MP is downloaded... All is pretty.

-I bring it up, click on "Internet" or "Hosted." ... a bazillion "rooms" populate. All is pretty.

-I click on a room I wish to play in... my monitor screen flashes, (like it's going to bring up that room,) ... and then I get kicked back to the room choice screen.

I'm looking for someone who can solve this puzzle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatAndPotatoes
View Post
I agree. It is most unfortunate that my rudeness seems to be an effective way to gather assistance from a five star SA:MP General, such as you.
Actually I've changed my mind. I'll consider attempting to help when you can ask nicely, without the smartass comments.

SA-MP doesn't crash for me on windows 8, you must be doing it wrong!

Stop being an entitled piece of shit.

get off your PC idiot

delete system32 folder. /solved