Helm in mselection.inc

C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(192) : error 017: undefined symbol "TEXT_DRAW_FONT_MODEL_PREVIEW"
C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(196) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel"
C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(197) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot"
C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "mZoom"
C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Zrot"
C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Yrot"
C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Xrot"
C:\Documents and Settings\KEKEH\My Documents\Downloads\Awesome Life Roleplay\pawno\include\mSelection.inc(189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "modelindex"

How to fix ?

Update your SA-MP server to 0.3x or greater.

i use 0.3z

Are you edited your mSelection include ? If yes, you shouldn't.
Try to redownload it.

Show us line 192, 189 and line 197.

Quote:

PlayerTextDrawFont(playerid, txtPlayerSprite, TEXT_DRAW_FONT_MODEL_PREVIEW);

Quote:

stock PlayerText:mS_CreateMPTextDraw(playerid, modelindex, Float:Xpos, Float:Ypos, Float:Xrot, Float:Yrot, Float:Zrot, Float:mZoom, Float:width, Float:height, bgcolor)

Quote:

PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewRot(playerid,txtPlayerSpri te, Xrot, Yrot, Zrot, mZoom);

no, I have not edited this include

Please help

Help me!

download the 0.3z again and replace it with yours