What server did you first play on??

The 1st server i played on was..Somthing DM.and then i was searching for Real Life then i found

Elg Clans Real Life somthing like that so i just started playing there.

Partyserver, I was such a n00b when I think back xD. I joined and everyone was jumping around into hydras and stuff and I was like OMFG bombs GET DOWN!!!!! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Partyserver, I was such a n00b when I think back xD. I joined and everyone was jumping around into hydras and stuff and I was like OMFG bombs GET DOWN!!!!! XD
AMFG BUMBS! JET Duwn! lol.
First server, Hmm, I think it was UIF, I was like "HUW DU UR RAGISTER? kan u us \ragister?"

littlewhiteys this is my first server the best

UIF i think

I've played on a server where the map is Las Venturas. Don't remember the server's name but player spawns at the escalator. It was hella fun and I remembered a guy said Press G on his bike.. Good times..good times

I think it was the ELG server.. Everybody was running around with teh cj skin on.. and i got really confused

Can't really remember, but the first best server i ever played on was RP Kings owned by Biofreeze. I even used to be an admin there.

Mount Chiliad Exposure and i'm sure there's a topic about this already...

yea i remember i was a big noob back then..
i wanted to get passenger with someone.BUt i didnt get what people meant when they put

"GGGGGGG"
or
"G"