[FilterScript] Roleplay customized thing

Hello guys. I am kinda new here and I would like to put on sale my script. The script haven't been sold before therefore, I will put it on sale with the option, if you purchase it, you will be new owner and creator of the script. I will be deleting it from my computer. You'll receive the full rights to
delete/edit/release itThe original creator is my friend and me. None had ever access to the script and that makes it completely ORIGINAL and UNIQUE. I am sure you want to hear something about the script, right? Here is it:

-Dynamic Business System - Contains a lot of features, even setting your own prices for the business.

-Dynamic House System.

-Dynamic Faction System- Really well scripted with a lof of features to edit In-Game. There are currently 9 types for a faction:
None[0], Law Enforcement[1], Agent[2], Army[3], Government[4], SWAT[5], Hitman[6], News[7], Medic[8], Ayhao(Mechanics,Private Drivets, etc.[9]
The things you can edit are stated above:
Name, Type, Members, Leader, Rankname, MaximumSkins
Skin1, Skin2, Skin3, Skin4, Skin5, Skin6, Skin7, Skin8
Skin9, Skin10, Skin11, Skin12 Skin13, Color, Divisions

-Dynamic Pick-Up Systems - (You can choose between those types to add)
Available Types:
  • Health[1]
  • Armor[2]
  • Cash[3]
  • Weapon[4]
  • Weed[5]
  • Cocaine[6]
  • Cookies[8]
  • Gifts[9]
  • Arrest[10]
  • Healme[11]
  • Deliver[12]
  • Bar[13]
  • ATM[15]
  • Jail Cell[16]
  • Donut[17]
  • Vending[18]
  • Garbage[19]
  • Payphone[20]
  • Advertise[21]
  • Gas Station[22]
  • Hitman[23]
  • Gold[24]
  • Evidence[25]
  • Claim Pay[26]
  • Food Vendor[27]
-Accessories System - You can purchase any kind of accessories from the clothing store and attach them to your body via 0.3e IG editor. There are tons of accessories to choose between.

-Dynamic Garage System - There are three types of garages - Small, Normal and Large. Players can purchase garages and then lock them, repair their vehicles in them, tune them and much more.

-Unique Vehicle System - You are able to lock with two different locks your vehicle, also you can purchase four different alarms for your vehicle. You can park it and save it, also you can purchase neon for it. You are able to /despawncar and /spawncar. Much more to discover IG.

-Dynamic Dealership System - You are able to move the dealership place, also the place where the vehicles spawn when a player purchase a vehicle. Players are able to register their vehicles with custom license plate. They are able to choose what kind of car they want between a lot of cars.

-Real Economy - The economery is normal and all prices are like in the real life.

-Fishing System - /fish, /throwback, /throwbackall, /releasefish, /listfish, /sellfish. The commands explains it itself.
-Walking Talkie System - You can purchase a walkie talkie from the shop and set it a tune. Also you can turn it off/on.

-Phone System - /call, /sms, /txt, /pickup, /hangup, /number, /speaker. Some nice features.

-Dynamic Permanent Vehicle System: You are able to create permanent vehicles for families/factions/vips/state. You can edit their maximum health. You are able to change their location once you spawn them. YOu can do a lot of things with the vehicles.

-Dynamic Family/Gang System: There are tons of things you can edit in the family IG. Here are some of them: MaxSkins, Skin1, Skin2, Skin3, Skin4, Skin5, Skin6, Skin7, Skin8, Name, MOTD, Invite, Uninvite, Rank, Safe, Rankname

-Dynamic Gates: You are able to create gates for regular players with password or automatically system. If you make it with password, when the player is close to the gate, he gotta type the password to open the gate. With the automatic system, when the player is close to the gate, the gate will be opened automatically. The gates are being edited by 0.3e editor.

-Dynamic Faction/Family Gate: You are able to set it with password or automatically system for the faction/family. You can edit with the gate with 0.3e editor.

-In-Game object creator: There are some commands that you can use to map In-Game: /createobject, /editobject, /saveobjects, /editobject2, /deleteobject, /(du)plicate(o)bject, /editor, /undo, /objectid, /objectlabels, /deleteradius, /spawnobject, /objects, /objectid, /objectid2.

-Development System - High rank admins are able to set any player with status as developer/mapper/head of development. If you are part of the development team, you will be able to take care of the /bugreport system.

-Secondary Tasks for Administrators: Ban Appealer, Gang Moderator, Faction Moderator, Gang Director, VIP Moderator, Developer, Mapper.
All of them contains special and unique commands, but I will not state them below.

-Cookies System.

-Dynamic Label System - You are able to create 3DText In Game.

-Dynamic Weapon System - Administrators are able to change the place where players purchase mats, guns etc.

-Unique Weapon System - There are almost of the weapons available for purchase. You gotta use parts to purchase guns and it takes some time.

-Character System - There is unique character system 3 characters. You are able to customize your character as you want. Administrators are able to check your all characters and delete any of them. Also you have command /logout to switch between the characters.

-Famed System and Vip System.

-Paintball System.

-Dynamic Job System: You are able to move the job location, edit the job price, edit job names etc.

-Much more systems.

For further information, please add me on skype: chancesforeveryone. We will be talking there about the script. 20$ for a copy and 50$ for full rights of the script. You will be able to check the script via Team Viewer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO SOME OTHER GAMEMODES.
Currently, I have:
-Next Generation Roleplay: Latest version with included database file. There are no bugs and the version is not available in ****** or somewhere. Contains: Dynamic Business, Groups system, Credits System and much more.
-Project Reality: One of the latest released versions. The script cannot be found anywhere, unless you've purchased before. There are no bugs.
-Red County Roleplay: It's one of the old versions but it includes everything. The version before Master Account system.
-And some more.

You can check the scripts via team viewer before you pay.
The scripts are on very cheap prices with edited names. Also, I am experienced scripter therefore if you have any problems with the script, you can ask me to fix them and I will do it for free.

Contact me via skype: chancesforeveryone

Hello guys. I am selling some amazing UNIQUE and CUSTOM gamemodes. I would like to state below some of the features.
-Dynamic Faction System.
-Dynamic Family System.
-Dynamic Business System.
-Dynamic House System.
-Furniture System.
-Dynamic faction lockers.
-Dynamic Vehicles.
-Dynamic Faction/Family Vehicles.
-And Much much more.
Please, the scripts arent released anywhere therefore, you will be the only owner of them. Once you purchase one of them, I will be deleting it from my own computer.
I also have some gamemodes like, (NGG latest version) (SunFire GAming) (Prestigious Gaming) They are all fixed and the database is included.
Please contact me on: chancesforeveryone.

What roleplay server doesn't have this?

Anyway, you're not allowed to sell here.

Nothing unique about this, this is features every single roleplay gamemode has and you can get it for free.

$50 for a generic script? Get lost bud.