Watch_Dogs Police Mod (Screens only)

All found on lcpdfr.com. Looks promising! (Note: It's not a LCPD:FR type mod. From what I gather, just skins)

The mod looks nice but the why the hell do you want to be a police officer while you can be a vigilante?

the hacker is better

lol..
Nice

Is the game available for PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the game available for PC?
Yes, you can buy it on Steam for $59.99.

what is better GTA 5 or Watch Dogs?
i like the graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
Посмотреть сообщение
what is better GTA 5 or Watch Dogs?
i like the graphics
Both are good IMHO. I have them both, and I enjoy them both. Mainly, GTAV is better due to constant updating and bug fixing, it has less flaws and bugs, while Watch_Dogs is begging for a patch to fix all those glitches and improve the gameplay even more. I expected much more from Ubisoft regarding the Watch_Dogs, but overall I'm satisfied with it and don't regret the money I spent on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki574
Посмотреть сообщение
Both are good IMHO. I have them both, and I enjoy them both. Mainly, GTAV is better due to constant updating and bug fixing, it has less flaws and bugs, while Watch_Dogs is begging for a patch to fix all those glitches and improve the gameplay even more. I expected much more from Ubisoft regarding the Watch_Dogs, but overall I'm satisfied with it and don't regret the money I spent on it.
Well thank you for the Information, But what is the most recommended to buy GTA 5 or Watch Dogs, Choose one Only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
Посмотреть сообщение
Well thank you for the Information, But what is the most recommended to buy GTA 5 or Watch Dogs, Choose one Only.
GTA:V, trust me, it's worth it. Especially GTA Online.