Ports not listening

Hi, I do have my server running and I do have my ports open, I've tested ports with other things and they're online and working, my firewall is off etc. I've also tested the port 7777 with another program and it listens but not SAMP. Any help would be amazing, thanks!

Note: I also tested it with other ports, doesnt work with samp but works with another program.

Did you re-start your PC after disabling your firewall? Sometimes the firewall rules will still apply.
I assume you have port forwarded port 7777 in your router.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutt3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you re-start your PC after disabling your firewall? Sometimes the firewall rules will still apply.
I assume you have port forwarded port 7777 in your router.
Yes I just tried and it's refusing the port, I've tried with another test program and the port opens with that program.

Here's a screenie : http://prntscr.com/3ubn2q

If the connection is being refused it is a firewall issue.
Have you allowed samp-server.exe to go through your firewall(s)

You anti-virus most likely also have a firewall, so you'll need to allow it to go through both your AV's firewall and Windows firewall.

Canyouseeme or other website that check ports does not always work. At least for me. Sometimes it take up to 24 hours for the ports to work (at least for my rooter). So I suggest you to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Rafaellos[
Посмотреть сообщение
Canyouseeme or other website that check ports does not always work. At least for me. Sometimes it take up to 24 hours for the ports to work (at least for my rooter). So I suggest you to wait.
The thing is I've been waiting I just now got accepted to post on this forums, it's been about 3+days/
To the other guy my ports work with other things.. but I'll try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobb
Посмотреть сообщение
The thing is I've been waiting I just now got accepted to post on this forums, it's been about 3+days/
To the other guy my ports work with other things.. but I'll try
Else try turning off your router and wait ten seconds then turn it back on, not sure if it well help though, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutt3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Else try turning off your router and wait ten seconds then turn it back on, not sure if it well help though, but I guess it's worth a shot.
No idea why it isn't working, I've done basically everything and anything else can see ports, I can connect locally but nobody else and my ports are forwarded because they're open when I run another test program.

restart your pc disabling the firewall it might work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeeraz
Посмотреть сообщение
restart your pc disabling the firewall it might work..
Nope :/ I have no idea why this is happening ill try on avps and report back