CreatePlayerObject always returns a bad ID

I haven't used this gamemode in a while (I made it to map) and Im pretty sure it did work last time I used it. It's been 3+ months (which shouldn't effect anything), I haven't changed anything but when I try to create an object, the object isnt created and it returns the id 65535.

I tried using both my search feature and just creating the object outright, neither worked.

pawn Код:
stock CreateSavingObject(playerid, Model, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:rX, Float:rY, Float:rZ, Project)
{
    new id, Query[200];
    id = CreatePlayerObject(playerid, Model, X, Y, Z, rX, rY, rZ);
    ObjectInfo[id][oX] = X;
    ObjectInfo[id][oY] = Y;
    ObjectInfo[id][oZ] = Z;
    ObjectInfo[id][orX] = rX;
    ObjectInfo[id][orY] = rY;
    ObjectInfo[id][orZ] = rZ;
    ObjectInfo[id][oModel] = Model;
    ObjectInfo[id][oProject] = Project;
    ObjectInfo[id][oID] = id;
    new string[100];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have created an object in slot %d.", id);
    InfoMessage(pid, string);
    format(Query,sizeof(Query), "INSERT INTO `OBJECTS` (`PROJECT`, `MODEL`) VALUES (%d, %d, %d)", Project, Model);
    mysql_query(Query);
    EditPlayerObject(pid, id);
    return 1;
}

Show us your new ObjectInfo line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihadmeneer
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us your new ObjectInfo line.
What does that have to do with CreatePlayerObject? The variable isnt changed

Did you perhaps go over the maximum objects allowed in-game?

Do you use streamer plugin? Streamer uses CreatePlayerObject function and it might has reached the limit so it returns INVALID_OBJECT_ID.

Tried commenting out streamer, there are no objects spawned in the game. Didn't fix.

Also just tried changing CreatePlayerObject to CreateObject

hm, even though there were no objects created, I made a command to remove all objects then it worked fine. Must be something conflicting with it. Thanks guys