Computer Wirless Driver

Hello guys so i got a costume build Desktop and it have been working fine for a year.. Till now and it only happens on my desktop.. .When i like play games or even if i just turn it on and when it have been on for a while it begins to lag on the internet and in games.. it's pretty anoying.. And well when i try to update it.. When i get updates it only updates 3 out of 4 and 10-15 minutes later the same updates pop up and the same problem could someone please help me ASAP!! THANKS..

Have you thought about it being your internet and not your drivers? You won't always get the same speeds from your ISP. Also how are we meant to know where to find your drivers? We don't know if you're using a wireless card, if it's on board wireless and if that's the case we have no idea who the motherboard manufacturer is..

Well... It works fine on my Macbook and on my Laptop! and on every ipad and we got 5 in the house.. And on all phones.. Only my computer.. But how about the updates...

That still doesn't answer my other question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityGamingRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
my Macbook and on my Laptop! every ipad and we got 5 in the house.. And on all phones..
Have you ever thought about all the devices aswell. More devices take up bandwidth just incase you didn't know.