Spider problem

Hello guys so i was playing sa-mp the other day when a big ass fucking spider was on my wall.... The day before i fell on motocycle and broke my leg.. So i couldn't do anything else than grap my Support stuff /Can't remember the name in english and got my mom to grap my macbook so i could be online.. I don't want to enter the room.. Is there anything i can spray so it dies into the room like playboy pafum or something"""" I NEED YOUR HELP -AKA a scared MOFO gangster hehe ::P

Can't you just kill it with a shoe?

Well with a broken leg and i can hardly move my hand.. So no i am to fucking scared to hit it with a shoe if it runs over to my ass.. And bites me. Never seen a so fast fucking spider in my entire life

Spider spray...? Or one of the 10 million other results that a ****** search will tell you?

If what Potassium suggested doesn't work, call the police maybe they'll do something probably gonna arrest it.

Why didn't you pretend he wasn't there, he could have bitten you and BOOM! You're a spiderman.

HORY SHET!! i think i will be looking for him so he can bite me!

u becoming spooderman ?? wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andr01d
Посмотреть сообщение
Why didn't you pretend he wasn't there, he could have bitten you and BOOM! You're a spiderman.
plot twist: bite actually secretly implanted spider eggs inside of your skin and you're growing their babies now

Hire hitman